S-200 Product Specification
IALA Guideline No. 1106 on Producing an IALA S-200 Product Specification (Edition 1, December 2013) should be used as a reference.
• provides a common understanding of what is needed to implement products in the registry;
• explains the process from user needs to completing a product specification;
• gives an understanding of what is needed to prepare a product specification;
• provides a reference for those developing product specifications;
• describes the IALA internal procedures regarding the submission of product specifications and other registry entries;
• explains the IALA and IHO Registry process in a step by step manner, aided by examples and formats;
• provides a Product Specification template to be used.